Our one day WordPress training course – WordPress in a Day – is a one day hands-on training course designed for people who want to learn to build their own website in WordPress in just one day!
- What is WordPress? The basics of how websites work and how WordPress can help.
- Fundamental concepts – what are themes, plugins and widgets?
- Setting up a WordPress site
- Publishing content to your website – how to add and amend content, adding links, images and more.
- Customising the look of your website – using themes and customising them to get the ‘look’ you want
- Adding new functions to your website by installing plugins
- Making your website ready for search engines – the importance of the title tag, using WordPress for SEO, tracking your results using Google Analytics
- Integrating social media into your site – pulling in Facebook & Twitter feeds, posting from WordPress to social media
- Keeping WordPress safe – upgrades, security, passwords and spam.
Learn from the professionals
We work with WordPress every day and have developed dozens of WordPress sites – including this one! Alex Culshaw, the WordPress training course tutor, is Ascendancy’s Web Designer.
£200 + VAT or £160+VAT for Chamber members or £128 + VAT for Chamber patrons. This includes all course materials and lunch.
What people have said about ‘WordPress in a Day’:
Our one day WordPress training course – WordPress in a Day – is a one day… Read more »
Would you like to: Slash the cost of your online advertising campaigns Identify… Read more »